"Without Offline Programming you are talking anything from one to two full-days, depending on complexity. With OCTOPUZ we are down to half a day to a day for an acceptable first off. We have essentially cut the initial programming time in half."
Offline Robot Programming
to put you eight steps ahead
OCTOPUZ Offline Robot Programming (OLRP) software enables complex robot applications to be programmed in a virtual, offline environment, without disruption to your manufacturing process and without the need for an onsite programming expert. OCTOPUZ eliminates the need for your robots to be taken out of production, greatly improving your productivity and bottom line.
- Create a digital twin of your project by loading the robot cell template and part.
- Program efficiently with integrated tools for creating and optimizing robot motions.
- Validate the accuracy of your welding program through simulation in your digital twin.
- Export robot-specific code ready for immediate use in production.
Simplify robot programming
Intuitive, user-friendly software interface enables non-experts to confidently program complex robot applications in a virtual environment.
Automatically detect & avoid errors
Quickly identify and resolve potential robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions.
Handle complex robot cells
Program systems with one or more robots and external axes, all working together.
Program multiple robot brands
Confidently program different robot brands in unique configurations, where all programming is identical, right until the robot’s code is created.
Validate robotic program through simulation
Ensure the robot will perform tasks as expected through start-to-finish simulation.
Create a digital twin of your project by loading the robot cell template and part
Start programming your next project immediately.
- Quickly setup your project environment using your cell template containing all your fixed components.
- Import your exact CAD part directly into your environment and easily position it exactly where you need it.
Program efficiently with integrated tools for creating and optimizing robot motions
Program multiple robots simultaneously, with support for most robot brands in unique configurations. Regardless of robot brand, the programming process is identical.
- Reduce the time it takes to program your complex welds with simple and effective tools, with support for a variety of welding strategies including stitching, multilayering, weaving, and seam tracking.
- Ensure the accuracy of your welds with corrections, by creating wire, nozzle, laser point, and laser camera search touch sensing routines.
- Get your programs ready for production by identifying and solving your program errors automatically
Validate the accuracy of your welding program through simulation in your digital twin.
Ensure you are production-ready by simulating your project, with flexible options which make your project playback just like watching a video.
- Choose how you want see your project in action - by simulating start-to-finish, or by scrubbing to any location in your programs.
- Optimize your project by calculating cycle time instantly.
Export robot-specific code ready for immediate use in production
Once your project is created and verified in the virtual world, export your ready-to-run robot code for production use.